This crab dip was a huge hit at our party. We used lumped crab in a can and delicious shredded cheese. Another make-ahead recipe that will have you joining the party instead of in the kitchen!
Prep Time: 25 Min
Ready In: 25 Min
Yield 4 cups
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
* 1/2 cup chopped celery
* 3 green onions, chopped
* 4 tablespoons lemon juice
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, chopped
* 5 drops hot pepper sauce
1. In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese and sour cream. Mix in the celery, green onions, lemon juice, Cheddar cheese, imitation crab and hot pepper sauce. Serve chilled.