Brie, Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato!
trusty grill pan to press the sandwich before we left. I wrapped it in some wax paper and it was good to go by the time we had our picnic!
The combination of this panini is just delicious. All my favorites are in play! Really smooth-earthy brie cheese, smoky bacon, peppery arugula, spicy Dijon, and sweet tomato. Yea, it's going to blow your socks off!
- 1-2 Ciabatta Rolls
- Smear of Dijion mustard
- 3 tbsp of brie, at room temp
- 1 tbsp of italian seasoning
- 2-4 slices of thick cut bacon, black forest if you can find it.
- 2 slices of tomato
- 1 cup of Arugula
- Smear the dijion on both sides of the bread. Then spread about 1 1/2 tbsp of brie on one side of the bread. Sprinkle italian seasoning on top of the brie. Add bacon and tomato and half of the arugula.
- Toast sandwich in a panini press or grill pan for about 2 mins on each side. Try to keep the brie from melting too much out of the sandwich.
- Let the sandwich rest a bit then open the sandwich (careful it's hot) and add the rest of the arugula. Put it back together and enjoy!